Tuesday, February 17, 2009

My wallet has the Olsen Twins beat

So I'm already too broke to afford groceries (my fridge is already empty, too) and I'll barely be able to have enough gas to get to work between now and payday. This is the 2nd month in a row funds have been this tight and I've still got car insurance and car repairs coming up.

Plus I'm in danger of getting laid off. I've got a meeting tomorrow night to determine if they're going to let me go or not. So yeah, Wal-Mart can suck my Grade-A Oregon Redwood and so can the economy in general.

You know what really sucks?

The yuppies across the street just bought a $5,000 television and paid for it in cash. Half that amount of money could end all of our financial issues at my house. So they can suck it too.

I hate money. Maybe it's because I so rarely have any or maybe it's because no matter how much I do have, it's never quite enough to make life easier. Money just gets me by and money keeps me drawing shorter and shorter breaths. I'm tired of it. I wish we'd just go to the barter system and let the economy finish dying. I have skills and trade knowledge that could make me a wealthy man in the barter system, but nope. In America you have to have this piece of paper and that piece of plastic and this many dozens of signatures all over the place and this company's logo branded into your left ass cheek in order to get a motherfucking sandwich.

I know the world economy as a whole sucks, but it just seems like America is too stubborn to try an alternative. We're ruled by the banks to the point where they over-power our goddamn congress. So what the hell is congress there for? Why not just have the Wachovia Triumvirate and change the nation's name to 'The Dependent Holdings of the Bank of American Tyranny'?

I'll probably get arrested once they track the IP address on this post. Our Goverment isn't a big fan of criticism....or truth. I wonder if Guantanamo Bay has XBox Live?

No comments: