Tuesday, February 10, 2009

OMGWTFBBQ!?!?!

I just had a dream where I was part of a 3-girl-1-guy Hentai orgy involving Sakake from 'Azumanga Daioh', Mikuru from 'The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, and Nurse Joy from 'Pokemon'...

Oh yeah, and Sakake and Nurse Joy were hermaphrodites. And the entire dream took place on a submarine which was also an underwater Co-Ed college. And I was not only a student but the guy who makes sure all the electrical systems are in running order.

Sakake wanted to stick it in my butt. Nurse Joy wanted seconds. My butt was not thrilled at the idea. I convinced them to turn on Mikuru and I filmed it with my cell phone and sold it to the Emperor of Japan, who gave me my own island full of supercomputers, HDTV's, gaming consoles, fellow otakus and anime booth babes.




...I think I've reached a new level of geekocity.


P.S. - I was also drawn in anime mode. Roflpocalypse.

No comments: